Last night I stopped looking at cute cat pictures and actually wrote. Me and words: reunited, and it feels so good!
– Revision of my MbM picture book. I shoe-horned in a subplot, and like Cinderella’s glass slipper, it was a perfect fit once everything settled.
– Envisioned two brief scenes and came up with awesome names for my plot bunny, to be referred to as The Killers, as the story’s genesis came from a song lyric of theirs. Some people sing in the shower. I write in my head.
– Researched names for the main character using this awesomeness: www.languageisavirus.com/
– What the writerly equivalent is to singing into a hairbrush
– How to trust my dear readers with character names and titles. I don’t want them to be stolen!
– When being cute becomes too cute.